Friday, April 29, 2011

You will never make a vanilla cupcake from scratch ever again...


I wish I could take credit for this amazing recipe but it's actually my sister, Sesily's (she's going to be posting recipes on here, too. She makes the yummiest treats!). It is not only the best cheater recipe it is the best, fail-proof vanilla cupcake recipe I've ever made.
Stop wasting your time trying to perfect your vanilla cupcake from scratch- this one will blow it away.
Ses and I made cupcakes for Chloe's 2nd birthday and everyone was going crazy over these ones. Someone even asked if they were from Sweet Tooth Fairy (best cupcake shop ever see here).


Cheater Vanilla Cupcakes

Ingredients

1/2 c. oil, canola or vegetable
1/2 c. warm water
1 c. sour cream
5 large egg whites
1 large package ( 5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
1 vanilla cake mix (I prefer Duncan Hines moist deluxe french vanilla)

Preparations
-Pre-heat oven, 350 or 325 for convection bake
- Mix together oil, water, sour cream, and egg whites until combined.
-Add pudding and cake mix and mix on medium-high until combined.
- Fill the liners 2/3 full
-Bake for 16-18 minutes (I always check at 16 and they're done).

(So easy right!??)



These cupcakes come out perfect. They rise nicely and are so moist.


These go so good with strawberry cream cheese frosting.



Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment