Saturday, May 7, 2011

White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies


Ok, these cookies are amazing. There is the perfect amount of cranberry and white chocolate in every bite. I'm usually a chocolate chip cookie gal but, I think I've been converted. Seriously, so yum. I looked up a few recipes and tweeked with them a bit until I came up with this- I promise it won't disappoint.
White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Ingredients

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all purpose flower
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries

Preparations

Pre-heat oven to 350 (or 330 if convection)
1. In a mixer cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy.
2. In a separate bowl sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Beat the eggs and vanilla into the butter mixture.
4. Gradually add the flour to the butter mixture
5. Finally, mix in the oatmeal, white chocolate chips, and dried cranberries (Yes, my kitchen-aid was overflowing at this point. I had to keep packing it down!)
6. On a greased cookie sheet spoon on cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
7. In the preheated oven bake the cookies 10-14 minutes (I left mine in for 10)

This recipe makes about 40 cookies (they'll all be gone in no time).





Happy Baking!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment